last ball penultimate ball last ball penultimate ball victory, CSK should be looking to win the game - easy way against Pune today. Angelo Mathew, their captain would not play because of IPL's Decision to bar Srilankan players from Chennai. Though CSK won against RCB, they would want
- Vijay & Hussey to start giving good starts in the first six overs
- Jadeja & Ashwin to tighten their noose in the middle overs
- Nannes & plus to bowl well in the powerplay and death overs - as a team.
CSK Probable XI
1. Hussey 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Badri 5. Bravo 6. Dhoni 7. Jadeja 8. Morris 9.Ashwin 10. Jakati/Rajpoot. 11. Nannes
Believe it is time Jakati got his chance. Another idea would be to bring in Morkel in the place of Hussey and ask Bravo/Badri to open the innings. Then Anirudh or any another batsman can take the place of the extra bowler.
Pune Warriors Probable XI
1. Finch 2. Uthappa 3. Ross Taylor 4. Yuvraj Singh 5. Suman 6. M Marsh 7. Nayar 8. Wayne Parnell 9. Bhuvanesh Kumar 10. Rahul Sharma 11. Dinda
Though Pune Warriors have lost 12 out of their last 13 matches, it would be unwise to take this team tightly. On paper, they are a strong squad that should compete for semi-final slots. Uthappa, Taylor, Yuvraj, Finch, Rahul Sharma & Bhuvanesh have all won matches for their international team single handed. Hope CSK make the right preparation for a team of this quality.
Most Dangerous Players
1. Ross Taylor: His early wicket is crucial for the performance of CSK spinners.
2. Uthappa: Hope the team does not let him have a easy start.
3. Bhuvanesh Kumar: Though the first four matches in this season has been quite for him, we can't discount his international performance
4. Rahul Sharma: Our middle order batsmen might continue to be bamboozled by this mystery spinner.
Prediction: Expecting another close match and hoping for a CSK Win.