In days like this, watching Chennai Super Kings is a hazardous work The team did well to contain Rajasthan to a sub-par score. And then found ways to loose the match. And thanks to Albie & Aniruddha, the game was won. What a see-saw journey? I am not sure whether i should be thrilled or angry at CSK Players and team management?
Hope this match becomes the stepping stone to win the next three matches.
1. Raina: Raina is slowly getting some runs under his belt. It is not far away - when he starts winning matches in the IPL. Hope he wins the match against the table toppers tomorrow.
2. Yo Mahesh & Hilfenhaus: Good to see both the players getting some fine figures under their belt. Believe the team should continue to play them through the IPL.
3. Anirudha: With the way Anirudha played, he has forced the management to pick him ahead of under-firing Vijay. Anirudha-Faf partnership might not be a bad thing after all.
1. Bravo: Bravo was sub-par. It seems he has lost his focus in IPL. It is time that the team management made his role - clear in the team. Is he a wicket-taking bowler or Is he a bowler who is responsible to contain the runs? Is he a hitter or is he a person who holds the innings together?
Fan's Man of the Match: Anirudha. For hitting that awesome six against Shaun Tait. Did not think an Indian batsmen can do that.
My Playing Eleven for the next match is
1. Anirudha 2. Faf 3. Raina 4. Bravo 5. Dhoni 6. Badri 7. Albie 8. Jadeja 9. Yo Mahesh 10. Ashwin 11. Hilfenhauz
What are your thoughts on the playing eleven?