This is the fourth time that RCB will play against CSK this IPL. And this is the fourth time, RCB will play against CSK in a play-off. RCB defeated CSK in the first semi-final(Season 2) and CSK has defeated RCB in the other two (Season 4 & CL Season 2).
But the good thing is that the two best teams of the season have reached the finals. Hope CSK raise up their game for the crucial match.
CSK Probable XI:
1. Hussey 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Badri 5. Dhoni 6. Albie Morkel 7. Saha 8. Bravo 9. Ashwin 10. Jakati 11. Bollinger
RCB Probable XI:
1. Luke Pomersbach 2. Gayle 3. Kohli 4. De Villiers 5. Saurav Tiwary 6. Mohamed Kaif 7. Mayank Agarwal 8. Vettori 9. Syed Mohammad 10. Zaheer 11. Arvind
Most Dangerous Players
1. Vettori: In the slow Chennai pitch, he would be RCB's deadliest bowler. How CSK middle order handle him would be interesting to watch.
2. Zaheer: In addition to his quota of 4 overs, he pseudo-bowls through Aravind & Mithun(if he plays). So it is important that Vijay & Hussey don't lose their wicket to Zaheer.
3. Gayle: After his induction into the team, his contribution with both bat and ball has been immense. CSK should be busy working out - not only his batting but also his bowling. Bollinger and Ashwin's spell against Gayle would be the decider in the match.
Favorites: It is a tight game to predict. I expect Hussey-Vijay partnership would be crucial for Chennai Super Kings.