After being defeated by
Kings XI Punjab Paul Valthaty, Chennai Super Kings would be looking to get back to their winning ways. Team Principal - Gurunath Meiyappan seems to believe that the answer lies in Doug Bollinger & Hussey. Both are fit and would surely boost Chennai Super Kings squad. Especially if Bollinger is back in Season 3 form, Chennai Super Kings' bowling would get that much needed boost.
CSK My XI:
1. Vijay 2. Hussey 3. Raina 4. Badri 5. Dhoni 6. Albie 7. Aniruddha 8. Ashwin 9. Jakati 10. Randiv/Tim Southee 11. Bollinger
If the pitch is anywhere like the last match(that is a slow & turning pitch), it might be prudent to play Randiv, otherwise Tim Southee would be a much better alternative.
Though picking Bollinger (without any match practice after his recovery) would be a risk. His form last year justifies the risk.
RCB Probable XI
1. Agarwal 2. Dilshan 3. Kohli 4. AB de Villiers 5. Pujara 6. Saurabh Tiwary 7. Vettori 8. Zaheer Khan 9. Van der Wath 10. R. Ninan 11. S. Aravind
Most Dangerous Players
1. Dilshan: Dilshan has not yet reproduced his destructive form this year. Hope that continues.
2. Kohli: He would be blaming his slow innings for the loss in the last match. And would be looking to make amends.
3. Vettori: Chennai's score would largely dependent on how Raina handles the most successful left-arm spinner.
Favorites: Chennai Super Kings has a stronger squad on paper. But as Valthaty showed none of that matters on the field.