Kochi Tuskers Kerala are in a 'moon' after their surprise victory against Mumbai. It is time for Chennai Super Kings to show their place in IPL. With Kochi's strength in batting, it would be a really interesting match to watch. Especially since whichever captain wins the toss, Chennai Super Kings can be expected to bat first. So the question would be whether Chennai Super Kings bowlers can prevent Kochi batsmen from reaching the target.
CSK Probable XI:
1. Hussey 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Badrinath 5. Dhoni 6. Albie 7. Anirudha 8. Ashwin 9. Jakati 10. Randiv 11. Southee
Bollinger is not expected to be 100% fit tomorrow. So it would be a surprise if the team picks him for tomorrow's match. But expect him to bowl in Mumbai's match.
1. McNullum 2. Laxman 3. Jayawardene 4. Brad Hodge 5. Jadeja 6. Parthiv Patel 7. Gomez 8. Perera 9. Vinay Kumar 10. RP Singh 11. Powar
With the lack of good Indian batsmen, I would expect Kochi to prefer foreign batsmen and foreign all rounders over Murali.
Most Dangerous Players
1. McNullum: In both their 160+ scores, McNullum played a crucial knock. His wicket is the only way to keep KTK in control in the early overs.
2. Jaywardene: In T20, he always score his runs very quickly - without even the opposition team not noticing it. His early wicket would also go a long way in winning the match.
3. Vinay Kumar: Vinay has been bowling beautifully in the first three matches. He is the biggest threat for CSK batsmen. [If Vinay Kumar is the biggest threat, you know how strong KTK's bowling attack is. :)]
Favorites: Chennai Super Kings are the favorites. Also i believe it is time Raina came to the party.