Multiple mistakes cost CSK the match..After a commendable performance from the bowlers (except for Joginder Sharma), Chennai Super Kings batsmen let the team down.
But what irritates me more is the silly mistakes that team made
1. Picking Joginder ahead of Tyagi & Jakati - Please explain who in the right mind picks Joginder Sharma in any team.
2. Sending Anirudha ahead of Albie: Albie is a better batsman than Anirudha in these situations. By the time, Albie walked on, tide has already turned towards Mumbai. And Albie was forced to go after the bowlers - without getting a look into the pitch
3. Lower Order Batsman: Until today, one of the positives about the team is that players until no:10 can bat. But sadly, none of them can think. Why the hell you have to go over the bowlers when there is an established batsman like Badri at the other end.
But still there were positives from today's match.
1. Bollinger: Bollinger "we know" is back.
2. Albie: Albie finally proved his worth with his bowling
Disappointed. Now the team has an uphill task of winning 7 out of the next 9 matches to have any chance in the tournament.
Are you as disappointed about the team like me?