1. Dhoni: While he has won all the important tournaments and has been widely acknowledged as the best Indian captain, it is time Dhoni sets his eyes further. He should focus on building a career that puts him as one of the best captains in cricket (if not the best captain in cricket)
2. Raina: Though his semi-final and quarter-final performance made him an integral part of ODI set-up, good performances in this ipl season(with both bat & ball) would not do him any harm to his ODI career.
3. Vijay: Vijay has been having a largely forgettable ODI career. This season provides him with an opportunity to remind the selectors. (The crucial position in top three would become available once Sachin retires)
4. Albie: In the world cup quarterfinals, South Africa paid the price for not picking Albie Morkel - a proven low middle order batsman. Time to further rub salt on the wounds of South African selectors and make a case for his inclusion in South African ODI squad.
5. Ashwin: It is time - Ashwin set his eyes on becoming No:1 Indian spinner in ODIs and T20Is.
6. Badri: Remind the selectors about him and make a case for his inclusion in Indian Test Squad. The next 2 or 3 seasons might be his final opportunity to do so.
7. Doug Bollinger: That he is fit and still has got his mojo.