Chennai Super Kings need to win all the rest of the matches to assure them self of a semi-final spot. Kolkata Knight Riders are also in the same position. So it should be interesting to see these teams fight for the semifinal spot. First the good news for Chennai Super Kings
1. Albie Morkel is fit. He bowled and batted yesterday on the nets. So expect both Morkel and Murali back on the team. But it would be interesting to see who among Jakati and Ashwin is dropped to make way for Murali
2. We are back in Chennai. In the second half of the tournament, Chennai pitch and ground has been kind to the team. Backed by the passionate crowd, the team has won all the three matches. I am sure tomorrow too, the team would be backing itself to win the match.
But the bad news is that Chennai Super Kings are coming up against a well balanced Kolkata Knight Riders.
CSK My XI:
1. Hayden 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Dhoni 5. Albie 6. Badri 7.Badani/ Parthiv 8. Jakati 9. Ashwin 10. Murali 11. Dougie
It is time the Australians in the squad - Hayden & Dougie started providing justification for their big bucks.
KKR Probable XI:
1. SC Ganguly 2. CH Gayle 3. BB McCullum 4. MK Tiwary 5 . CA Pujara 6. WP Saha 7. AB Agarkar 8. AB Dinda 9. Bond 10. I Sharma 11. BAW Mendis
Most Dangerous Players:
1. Gayle & Ganguly: Both have been consistent in giving good starts to the team. Hope Dougie gets them early.
2. McCullum: Though G & G have been giving good starts, the middle order of KKR have not properly capitalized on that. The key reason for that failure is this man. The day he comes good, he can singlehandedly win the match.
It is CSK's batting Vs KKR's Batting. Should be an interesting match to watch.