Tomorrow's match is very crucial for Chennai Super Kings to keep their semifinal hopes alive. A win would help them leapfrog over Rajasthan Royals to become the sixth placed team in the points table. (Not going by the points table since the teams have played different number of games)
CSK My XI:
1. Hayden 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Dhoni 5. Albie 6. Badri 7.Badani 8. Jakati 9. Tyagi 10. Murali 11. Dougie
RR Probable XI:
1. Lumb 2. Watson 3. Ojha 4. Fazal 5. Jhunjhunwala 6. Pathan 7. Dogra 8. Warne 9. Narwal 10. Tait 11. Trivedi
Most Dangerous Players
1. Shane Watson: IPL Season 1 - Man of the Series is back. Warne would be overjoyed to have his talisman back. Chennai should be cautious about both his bowling and batting.
2. Yusuf Pathan: Other Batsman in Rajasthan Royals team who can take apart any bowling. Hope it is one of his off-days tomorrow. Also his bowling will come handy in the slow chennai pitch.
3. Warne: Though Warne might not have taken as many wickets as his peers - Murali & Kumble, he is still the best bowler of the team.
There are no clear favorites for this match. And the match would be most probably decided by Aussie cricketers - Hayden, Warne, Dougie & Watson.