Chennai Super Kings showed extreme kindness to 'my name alike' by dropping 2 lollipop catches. And he did pay back in kind. Robin single-handedly demolished all the good work done by Murali & Tyagi in the earlier overs. And took his team to an unbeatable position. Only thing Bangalore Royal Challengers bowlers have to do thereafter - was not to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
1. Tyagi: Finally, Tyagi showed some justice to his talent. Hope he gets more opportunities in the team.
2. Murali: The purple cap owner showcased the gulf of difference between him and other bowlers in the team.
1. Catches: Any team that misses 3 lollipops does not deserve to win the match.
2. Raina, the captain: How can somebody give the last bowler to a spinner.. that too your second choice spinner.
3. Bailey: After Uthappa's bliztrieg, there was only a slim chance of Chennai Super Kings winning the game. And that slim chance was effectively neutralized by Bailey's innings.
4. Parthiv: I don't understand why the team prefers Parthiv as an opener.
Dhoni, please come back for the match against Mumbai Indians. We miss your captaincy.