- Will they start like the first season - winning all the earlier matches?
- Or they are going to blow hot & cold - like last season?
CSK would be facing Deccan Chargers, who are still hurting from the way they lost the opening match of this season.
CSK Probable XI:
1. Hayden 2. Vijay 3. Raina 4. Dhoni 5. Badrinath 6. Kemp 7. Albie Morkel 8. Jakati 9. Balaji 10. Tyagi 11. Murali
DD Probable XI:
1. Gilchrist 2. Laxman 3. Gibbs 4. Symonds 5. Rohit 6. Anirudh 7. Suman 8. Vaas 9. Jaskaran 10. RP Singh 11. Ojha
Most Dangerous Players
- Gilchrist: Only one batsman in Deccan chargers, who can outdo Hayden (that too, without a Mongoose bat). Just hoping that Gilchrist does not repeat his performance of Season 1. (To know what he did, read the gentleman show).
- Rohit Sharma: Fortunes of Deccan Chargers' batting would be decided on how they handle the middle overs. And Rohit would be expected by Deccan chargers to play the anchor role in those overs and hold the innings together.
- Vaas Vs Hayden: Old, Retired stalwarts. If Vaas keeps Hayden in control or takes his wicket early, Deccan Chargers would have won half their battle.
Favorites: Playing in their home turf, Chennai Super Kings are the favorites. But it would foolish to predict anything against a team that comprises Gilchrist and Symonds.
Who do you think will win today's game?