After a shameful performance, the team comes against the hottest and the strongest team in the tournament. Bangalore Royal Challengers team would be confident that they could easily tame the wounded lions from Chennai. And their understanding would be that our team is about individuals. So if you dismiss Hayden early and don't lose wickets to Murali, you can win the match. I am sure they are in for a suprise. Expect the fringe players from CSK to put up their hands and showcase their potential.
CSK Probable XI:
1. Hayden 2. Parthiv Patel 3. Suresh Raina 4. Badri 5. Vijay 6. Bailey 7. Albie Morkel 8. Ashwin 9. Balaji 10. Jakati/Tyagi 11. Murali
BRC Probable XI:
1. Kallis 2. Pandey 3. Robin 4. Kohli 5. Morgan 6. Dravid 7. Boucher 8. Praveen Kumar 9. Kumble 10. Steyn 11. Vinay
Most Dangerous Players
1. Kallis: None has been able to take his wicket this season. Somebody from the team has to dismiss Kallis tomorrow. Otherwise, he would ring the death-bell for Chennai Super Kings. Even he is dismissed early, his tight bowling can still make a difference to the result.
2. Kumble: Not only his bowling but also his captaincy can decide a game singlehandedly. All the players should be wary of this inspirational and wily fox.
Favorites: Only a die-hard Chennai Super Kings Fan would pick Chennai Super Kings ahead of Bangalore Royal Challengers.
Few Strategies that Fleming & Raina can Use
1. Bring Jakati for the third seamer. In this season, spinners had made a bigger impact than the faster bowlers
2. Send Albie at No:3. Albie is a kind of player who will hit big shots only after settling in. It would be good for him to get some match practice. So that he is ready for the bigger matches at the latter stages of the tournament.
Do you have any other strategy that Fleming & Raina should use in the match against Bangalore Royal Challengers? Post them in the comments