Tomorrow Chennai Super Kings plays against another form-team Mumbai Indians led by Sachin Tendulkar. Good News First
1. Dhoni is back with the team and practiced with the team today. But Fleming was still cautious and said that the final call on his fitness would be taken tomorrow. His return as a captain and batsman would bolster the team hugely.
2. Clarity on Role: Finally VB agrees that all the players need to have more clarity on their roles in the team. Hope every player is elaborated on their roles by tomorrow's match. Otherwise we might have another Bailey-like test innings.
CSK Probable XI:
1. Vijay/Parthiv (Based on whether Dhoni is keeping) 2. Hayden 3. Raina 4. Badri 5. Dhoni 6. Albie 7. Kemp/Bailey (Based on whether Kemp is fit) 8. Ashwin/Jakati 9. Balaji 10. Tyagi 11. Murali
MI Probable XI
1. Sachin 2. Jayasuria 3.Dhawan 4. Tiwary 5. Bravo 6. Pollard 7. Sathish 8. Tare 9. Harbhajan 10. Zaheer 11. Malinga
Most Dangerous Players
1. Tendulkar: In-form Captain is the most important batsman in the team. As Bangalore showed, taking his wicket early would greatly help in restricting Mumbai's score
2. Tiwari: This Dhoni-alike batsman has been in great form this season. Hope Murali does not allow him to free his arms and takes his wicket cheaply
3. Malinga: Whenever he has played for Mumbai, he has been in menacing form. It would be interesting to see how Hayden plays him.
Favorites: Mumbai Indians are the stronger team on paper. But Chennai Super Kings need this win desperately. My bet is on Chennai Super Kings.