Kings XI Punjab have a very simple proposition for tomorrow's match. Win or Pack Your Bags and Leave. Chennai Super Kings, who are 99.99% qualified for the semifinals, might rest their Most Valuable Players (MVPs), ahead of their semifinals.
What Chennai Super Kings would like to do?
Dhoni would love to win a game before the semifinals and get that 'most important momentum'. Hayden is expected to sit out. So Bailey and Parthiv Patel will open for one more game. With the poor bowling in the last match, Dhoni would be increasingly tempted to play Ntini ahead of Oram. If that happens, expect Arun Karthick or Vijay to play ahead of Tyagi. [But I would like Dhoni to give Morkel the much needed rest and allow Ntini to play a match]
KXIP Playing XI: I don't expect to see any changes from the last game.
Most Dangerous Players:
- Sangakkara: If it is a low scoring game, he would be the most dangerous batsman of Kings XI Punjab
- Yuvraj: This Young Turk can win matches with his bat and his pie-chuckers.
- Bret Lee: He has been bowling with fire right from his return. Sad that the spectators are robbed of Bret Lee Vs Hayden Contest.
- Raina Vs Bret Lee: Best Indian Batsman in IPL Vs Australia's Sperhead Bowler. Interesting Battle
- Yuvraj Vs Murali: Only Batsman in Kings XI Lineup who will takeup Murali without any fear
Favorites: Anyday I would pick CSK ahead of any other team. Hope we notch up a win and end Kings XI Punjab's Hopes of making it to the semifinals.
If you are not receiving any updates about your beloved team Chennai Super Kings, subscribe to this blog through RSS or entering your email address below: