After a disappointing performance yesterday, Chennai Super Kings would be moving to Port Elizabeth tomorrow for their second match against Bangalore Royal Challengers. As Royal Challengers showed today, they are capable of not only winning against a team but also annihilating them.
CSK Playing XI
I expect Dhoni & Co. to bring in Albie Morkel for Thilan Thushara. But I just hope that they also bring in Murali for Oram and replace Ashwin with Balaji and Joginder Sharma with Tyagi. Hope the team management soon settles on the best eleven. Sooner they do, better it is for the team.
BRC Playing XI
Bangalore Royal Challengers may also change the winning squad. Kallis might come in for Ross Taylor to strengthen the bowling and Vinay Kumar might be replaced by Wasim Jaffer.
Most Dangerous Players
- Kevin Pietersen: Any Doubts??? Personally expect him to score a century in this IPL. Just hoping that it is not against us..
- Robin Uthappa: Might not have a great first match in front of the stumps. But expect him to start scoring soon
- Praveen Kumar: If the pitch provides any assistance (which it is expected to), expect this bowler to rock the operning batsman.
- Praveen Kumar Vs Hayden: For Chennai Super Kings to win this match, Hayden has to annihilate the opposition bowling attack. So it would be a hell of contest between Hayden and BRC Opening Bowlers - Praven Kumar and Dale Steyn.
- Pietersen Vs Flintoff: Both the teammates would be crossing swords for the first match. And both the players have not yet fully justified their price tag. So expect them to put their best foot forward.
Favorites: Bangalore Royal Challengers
Whoever wins, I am expecting this match would be setting the entire IPL on fire. Hope Chennai Super Kings play with much more passion than what was shown in the last match.
Voice out your opinion in the Forum - Exclusive Chennai Super Kings Fan Social Network
If you have not yet receiving all updates about Chennai Super Kings, subscribe to this blog through RSS or entering your email address below: